Sorry no pictures this time, but you can see some pretty ones here (also where the recipe was adapted from). Make this one in your slow cooker!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 cans (28oz) of diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14oz) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4 C fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 packet chicken bouillon powder
Add everything to your slow cooker and give a good stir. Cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.