Red mango curry – adapted from Thug Kitchen. Serve with rice!
- 2tsp cooking oil, divided
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless), cut into ~1inch cubes
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- Handful of green beans, ends removed and cut into ~1inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 C vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
In a medium frying pan, heat oil and stir fry chicken until cooked through. In a soup pot, heat oil and saute the onion. Add green beans, zucchini, and bell pepper and cook until veggies are soft. Add cooked chicken, garlic, ginger, and curry paste. Stir, then add soy sauce, coconut milk and broth. Bring to a simmer, then add mango. Cook until mango is soft (about 8 minutes). Add lime juice, stir and serve over rice!